Bogie lifting tool - 41-L-1392

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogie lifting tool - 41-L-1392

I have made a drawing of the bogie lifting tool, 41-L-1392. And thought I would share it with the rest of the weasel community as this tool is often missing. So here is a pdf and dxf version of the drawing. The pdf file has all the measurement and dxf contains just the sketch and can be used if you want to have one laser, water jet or plasma cut.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_697.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	964

Studebaker Weasel - Bogie lifting tool 41-L-1392.PDF
    [ATTACH]n967[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by M29C3284; 08-11-2019, 04:46 AM.

Great Job! nice to see someone get something done!

Comment

You do great work. I am interested in your seat back catch. The seat back and catch you made are very correct. I am hoping a drawing of the cut file you made for the catch might be posted so some of us less skilled can repair our seat backs. I understand there is time and effort in making these files and would not mind paying for a copy of the file. The seat catch on the weasel seat seems to be the weakest part. I have several seats with great sheet metal but catches are broken. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Thank you for the kind words.
        All the parts I have made has been made, for the most part, from the original Studebaker engineering drawings of the part. The National Studebaker museum in South Bend has almost every drawing of all weasel parts in their archive. And you can order copies from for a fee. So yes, I have quite a lot of time and money in those parts. And I will, for that reason, not make the source file public. But I will gladly make some catches for you. How many do you need?

Comment

Working...
        X