Attached Files

Comment

Continuing on with the front repairs
        Attached Files

Comment

More front repairs
          Attached Files

Comment

Steve managed to find a NOS crank plug. I then had to fabricate the retainer bracket and machine the mating plug thread.
            Attached Files

Comment

The hull repair work is almost done Test fitting the instrument panel and steering assembly.
              Attached Files

Comment

Last day and I am done! Here is the hull on Steve's rotary stand;
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9tq7LncHk
                There are still a few tidy up/cosmetic jobs to do on the hull but by and large its ready to be prepared for painting.
                Steve can take this blog from here. Cheers.
                Attached Files

Comment

Do you have any photos of the main data plate and hull plate? I would like to add this T-24 to my data base.....The USA number if known would be a help as well.

If Steve is going to paint this vehicle in the original camo scheme have him contact me as I have very good original photos of all three of them. There are many small painted areas that do not show in most photos such as the grille.

Jim Gilmore

jgilmore@ptd.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Gilmore View Post
                    Do you have any photos of the main data plate and hull plate? I would like to add this T-24 to my data base.....The USA number if known would be a help as well.

If Steve is going to paint this vehicle in the original camo scheme have him contact me as I have very good original photos of all three of them. There are many small painted areas that do not show in most photos such as the grille.

Jim Gilmore

jgilmore@ptd.net
                    Jim,
                    I have passed your message onto Steve. There is not very much information available on this weasel but perhaps you might know where to find the documentation in the USA dealing with the release of the two weasels to Australia for trails. I have pm'd your some information. Cheers JW

Comment

Working...
                    X