Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaseltanium....

to be continued

Wiper blades and arms. Actually anything to do with Wipers!
    Attached Files

Comment

John, there is a crazy guy out there working on that....it's on his list (not me)

I'm compiling a list for him to encourage the project... let me know if you know anyone who's interested.

Here's a sneak peek.
      Attached Files

Comment

I know that Steve would certainly be interested in two sets for his weasel.
        Attached is another hard to get item, again a wiper sub assembly. The wiper pivots with the small bell crank.
        Attached Files

Comment

All the bushings for the differential, part numbers: 900712, 90013 and 905751. And any imperial size rolled bushing for that matter, are impossible to find.

Comment

Power plug female sockets
            Attached Files

Comment

John,

It might be time to do a few more sockets... still have some blanks for the flanges.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rob w View Post
                John,

It might be time to do a few more sockets... still have some blanks for the flanges.
                Rob, any chance you will be making anymore of these sockets? I just found out that I need one more.

Comment

no problem, just shoot me an email... I may have a few left from the last run....or some OEM ones that are used, your call. We be travelling a bit the next 8 weeks so please be a little patient.

Thanks,
                  rob

Comment

Working...
                  X